Change your password with these simple steps:
To change your password and keep your account secure, follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Sign in to your Get Workers account.
- Step 2 - Select the "Profile" section in the Get Workers app. (This will be on the bottom of your phone screen, or you can select your profile image or the avatar image the top right corner of your web browser.)
- Step 3 - Select the "Account Settings" profile category
- Step 4 - Enter your current password, enter a new password, and then confirm the new password
- Step 5 - Select "Save Changes"
If you are unable to remember your current password and have signed up for an account, follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Visit the Get Workers login page from your web browser or open the Get Workers app on your mobile phone.
- Step 2 - Hit the "Get Workers" button
- Step 3 - Select the "Log In" button
- Step 4 - Select "Forgot Password"
- Step 5 - Enter the email address associated with your account and select “Continue”
- Step 6 - Navigate to your inbox and open the link in the "Reset Your GigSmart Get Gigs Password" email
- Step 7 - Enter and confirm a new password and then select “Change Password”
If you still need help, please contact our Support team at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.