Get Workers: General Questions
Get Workers: Business Mode Vs. Personal Mode
Get Workers: Your Account & Security
Get Workers: Creating, Managing, & Cancelling Gigs
Get Workers: Worker FAQs
Get Workers: Payment, Billing, Taxes & Reporting
Get Workers: Shift Gigs vs. Full/Part-Time Positions
Get Gigs: General Questions
Get Gigs: Your Account & Security
Get Gigs: Setting Up Your Profile
Get Gigs: Finding, Applying to, & Working Gigs & Job Board
Get Gigs: Insurance & Verification
Get Gigs: Payment & Tax Information
Get Gigs: Shift Gigs vs. Full/Part-Time Positions
How can I change my password?
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Select the profile icon
- Select the "Account Settings" profile category
- Enter your current password, enter a new password, and then confirm the new password
- Select "Save Changes"
If you are unable to remember your current password and have signed up for an account, follow these steps:
- Open the application (Get Gigs)
- Select the "Log In/Create Account" button
- Select the "Log In" button
- Select "Forgot Password"
- Enter the email address associated with your account
- Select "Continue"
- Navigate to your inbox and open the "Reset Your GigSmart Get Gigs Password" email
- Select the link in the email
- Enter a new password and then confirm the new password
- Select "Change Password"