Follow these simple steps to post your first Shift Gig.
- Step 1 - From the home screen, select the "Create" button and then "Create a New Shift Gig."
- Step 2- Select which Worker skills are needed. We recommend adding more Skills so that your Gig is available to more applicants.
- Step 3 - Add the hourly rate, number of Workers needed and enter your payment information.
- Step 4 - Enter the Gig address. The address will remain private and is only shared with Workers after you have hired them to work your Gig.
- Step 5 - Select the date(s) of the Gig. You can choose to post a single shift Gig or a series of the same Shift Gig multiple times.
- Step 6 - Enter the start and end time of your Gig(s).
- Step 7 - Add the Gig Title, Gig Description, and optional Gig Photos.
- Step 8 - Choose your Gig Add-Ons. Worker Insurance is required and covers every GigSmart Worker you hire with Occupational Accident Insurance (OAI). This Add-On is included with every Gig at no additional cost to you. You can also add optional Add-Ons to hire Workers who have passed background-checks or motor vehicle records (MVR) checks. Select and add any relevant Add-Ons for your Gig.
- Step 9 - Select your post type. There are two types of Gigs on the Get Workers app. Posted Gigs and Invite Only Gigs. A Posted Gig is a Gig that allows all Workers with matching Skills to view and apply to your Gig. An Invite Only Gig gives you the ability to search for and hire specific Workers.
- Step 10 - Review the Shift Gig summary screen to ensure all of your Shift Gig details are correct. Once reviewed, select Post or Save Info & Invite Workers. Note if you selected multiple days you will only be able to post your Shift Gigs.
To learn more about posting a Shift Gig see our blog post, How to Create and Post a Free Shift Gig in Get Workers