Follow these simple steps to post your first Gig.
To create a free Gig post, please check out this video, or follow the steps below:
- Step 1 - Access GigSmart from your web browser or download and open the Get Workers iOS or Android mobile app from its respective app store.
- Step 2 - Create a free hiring account by entering your email address, password, phone number, and zip code.
- Step 3 - From the home screen, select the "Create Gig" button and then "Create a New Gig."
- Step 4 - Select which Worker skill(s) are needed. We recommend adding more Skills so that your Gig is available to more applicants.
- Step 5 - Add the hourly rate, number of Workers needed and add payment information.
- Step 6 - Enter the Gig address. The address will remain private and is only shared with Workers after you have hired them to work your Gig.
- Step 7 - Select the date of the Gig.
- Step 8 - Enter the start and end time of your Gig.
- Step 9 - Add the Gig Title, Gig Description, and optional Gig Photos.
- Step 10 - Choose your Gig Add-Ons. Worker Insurance is required and covers every GigSmart Worker you hire with Occupational Accident Insurance (OAI). This Add-On is included with every Gig at no additional cost to you. You can also add optional Add-Ons to hire Workers who have passed background-checks or motor vehicle records (MVR) checks. Select and add any relevant Add-Ons for your Gig.
- Step 11 - Select your post type. There are two types of Gigs on the Get Workers app. Posted Gigs and Invite Only Gigs. A Posted Gig is a Gig that allows all Workers with matching Skills to view and apply to your Gig. An Invite Only Gig gives you the ability to search for and hire specific Workers.
- Step 12 - Review the Gig summary screen to ensure all of your Gig details are correct. Once reviewed, select Post Gig or Save Info & Invite Workers to publish your Gig.
Congratulations, your Gig is now live!