Get Workers: General Questions
Get Workers: Your Account & Security
Get Workers: Creating, Managing, & Cancelling Gigs
Get Workers: Worker FAQs
Get Workers: Payment, Billing, & Taxes
Get Gigs: General Questions
Get Gigs: Your Account & Security
Get Gigs: Setting Up Your Profile
Get Gigs: Finding, Applying to, & Working Gigs & Job Board
Get Gigs: Insurance & Verification
Get Gigs: Payment & Tax Information
How do I request a refund for the One Hour Worker Guarantee?
GigSmart guarantees great Workers for your Gig or your money back.
To be eligible for refund consideration, you must:
- End the Gig for the Worker within 59 minutes of the Gig start time.
- Rate the Worker(s) with 1 star.
- Submit your claim request by filling out this form within 72 hours of ending your Gig.
- All refund requests are subject to approval.
- Refunds will not be issued unless our Staffing Support team can successfully contact you.
- We hold the right to discuss this matter with the Worker(s) you file claim(s) for.
- You may only request two Worker refunds per month, up to $30 per Worker per hour per Gig.
If you'd like to file a claim, please do so by completing our One Hour Worker Guarantee Claim Form.