The Gig Title and Gig Description help potential Workers better understand what you are looking for as it relates to working your Gig. We recommend using the Gig Description to tell the Worker more information like what they should wear or what they should bring to your Gig. We recommend using this example Gig Description to help you write yours:
- Include any material that should be read prior to the Gig.
- Include any special/specific requirements; e.g. ability to lift a specific weight, ability to use specific technology, required dress code, etc.
- Any tools the Worker should bring.
- Any additional documentation the Worker needs to provide when they arrive.
- Information about how to find the Gig location, parking information, etc.
- The name of the person the Worker should request upon arrival.