The more information you can provide, the better.
Your Gig Title and Gig Description help potential Workers better understand what you are looking for as it relates to working your Gig. Make the Gig Title clear and concise so Workers know what they are applying for. Use the Gig Description to tell the Worker more detailed information such as what they should wear or what tools they should bring to your Gig.
Whenever possible, we recommend including the following items in your Gig Description:
- Any information that should be read prior to applying for the Gig.
- Any special/specific requirements; e.g. ability to lift a specific weight, ability to use specific technology, required dress code, etc.
- What tools the Worker should bring.
- Any additional documentation the Worker needs to provide when they arrive.
- Information about how to find the Gig location, parking information, etc.
- The name of the person the Worker should request upon arrival.