Checkr performs a thorough MVR check.
Workers who pass an MVR check have no issues with the following:
- Searches to report on the status of an operator’s driving privileges
- The following MVR incidents are also reviewed as part of the MVR adjudication matrix. The operator must have:
- No more than one moving violation in the past three years AND no more than one accident in the past three years
- No more than two accidents in the past three years
- No more than two moving violations in the past three years (e.g. failure to stop at a stop sign, following too closely, improper passing)
- No cell phone or distracted driving violation in the past three years
- No major violation (e.g. DUI, speeding 40+ mph over the limit) in the past five years
- Age of 18 or older
For more information, please visit our Verified Gigs information page.