GigSmart guarantees great workers.
We want to make sure you get the right Shift Gig workers every time. If your Shift Gig worker isn’t a match, send them home and we’ll reimburse you up to the first hour of time they worked and help you find a replacement worker to finish the job. For more information on our One Hour Worker Guarantee, check out our blog post.
The One Hour Worker Guarantee is only available for workers hired to complete Shift Gigs, it is not available on Full/Part-Time Positions or workers hired on Project Gigs.
To be eligible for refund consideration, you must:
- End the Shift Gig for the Worker within 59 minutes of the Gig start time.
- Rate the Worker(s) with 1 star.
- Submit your claim request by filling out this form within 72 hours of ending your Shift Gig.
- All refund requests are subject to approval.
- Refunds will not be issued unless our Staffing Support team can successfully contact you.
- We hold the right to discuss this matter with the Shift Gig Worker(s) you file claim(s) for.
- You may only request two Shift Gig Worker refunds per month, up to $30 per Worker per hour per Gig.
If you'd like to file a claim, please do so by completing our One Hour worker Guarantee Claim Form.
After we gather all of the information about your situation, we will make a decision regarding the status of your refund. You will be notified by email of an acceptance or denial. The entire process should take no more than 5 business days.